Apr 29, 2008



I realize that I better blog today so I can do my once a month. A few weeks ago me and Murray with fishing at Oxbow Park and him caught a nice looking steelhead. It was a native so he had to put it back in the river. He had a good time and so did I. Since then Murray went out to Europe and I decided that since I'm not the best fisherman I will fishing for trout instead because they are easier to catch. I think that I am to too impatient to fishing for steelhead until more come into the river.

Things are going good for me and Carrie. I am really glad to see that she is enjoying life and water painting. God has taught me a lot throught her. And I am learning new things too. Like it not good to attack the field mice with the weed eater.
Also we have gone bowling a few times the last couple of weeks and that has been a lot of fun. The last time she beat me pretty bad. I'll just have to try harder next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

><> *o* fish & mice *o* <><
i am happy you had a great time with Mur fishing at Oxbow.. even though you said you don't think your patient enough for those darn steelhead.. im happy you give it a good shot! that's how life is.. where you just got to give it a try & keep at it. ;)
im thankful God has taught to you through me.. i feel the same with you.(:
well, im happy you posted too huneee! until i see you again.. i love-ya you!

Mare said...

Hey Andrew, it's nice to see you posted. I am glad you are having a good time fishing along with Murray. Those are good pics of him, too. Hmm, is trout fishing easier to do when there is less steelhead in the river? I take it you really like to go fishing for trout rather than steelhead. I didn't know that it was so hard to catch steelhead when not all of them are out there. When do they come?
Glad you are enjoying bowling with Carrie, too.

Terri said...

I wanna go fishing :-(